The Jack and Jill Children’s Foundation is seeking a
FUNDRAISING, CAMPAIGN & EVENTS EXECUTIVE
|Reporting To||Hours of Work||Location|
|CEO||40 hours per week||Johnstown (Naas)|
Jack & Jill is an Irish Registered Charity (CHY 12405) that provides nursing care in the home to children with neurological and physical developmental delay, as well as end-of-life care to children up to the age of 5. We currently look after 340 children nationwide, and have assisted over 2400 since we began in 1997. We design and fund child and family centered care plans and provide advocacy and advice, and aspire never to leave a child who is eligible for our assistance without support.
To provide this service, Jack & Jill needs to raise over €3.5m per year and we are now looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join our team.
The Fundraising, Campaign & Events Executive will be part of a dedicated team of five fundraisers, with particular focus on corporate partnerships and community fundraisers, as well as ongoing campaigns and events. So we need a good all rounder who is a real team player.
- Lead generation for new corporate partners.
- Actively target the prospect list through direct communication, networking, referrals and using Jack & Jill’s existing connections
- Researching and pitching to new partners, as well as writing and implementing plans.
- Creation, design and management of fundraising events and campaigns.
- Corporate and community partner communications, management and plan execution.
- Manage and create a schools programme.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, hardworking and vibrant fundraising and communications team and to make a real difference to the families supported by Jack & Jill.
- Strong team player with proven communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent relationship-management skills with proven recent experience in customer / client management.
- Experience in developing new business, and proven ability to deliver on targets and on time.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can do attitude and innovative thinker, capable of working on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Some out of office hours and weekend work is a requirement for this role.
- Proficient in both Sharepoint and Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word and Publisher.
- Full clean driving licence and access to a car are essential.
- Social media skills would be an advantage.
Salary: €30,000 – €40,000 commensurate with experience
Annual Leave: 21 days per year, not including bank holidays.
Pension Scheme and Health Insurance after 1 year service
Other Benefits: Phone, mileage, staff parking
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV with a cover letter outlining how you are suitable for this position to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Thursday 4th July. Interviews will be held on the 8th July.
The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.