- The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation is committed to complying with the Statement of Guiding Principles of Fundraising and has formally adopted the statement at a meeting of the governing body.
- The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation confirms its commitment to the principles set out in the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising by a statement to that effect in its annual report.
- The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation has a Donor Charter which is consistent with the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
- The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation regularly monitors compliance with the Statement of Guiding Principles of Fundraising and compliance reports are received regularly by the governing body.
- The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation considers the Statement of Guiding Principles for fundraising when planning all fundraising activities.
- The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation provides honest, open and transparent disclosure when fundraising from the public.
- The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation has appointed a member of the Management Committee and the Financial Administrator to be responsible for compliance with the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
- The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation ensures that staff are provided with the relevant information on the Statement of Guiding Principles of Fundraising and its implementation.
- The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation has a feedback and complaints procedure consistent with the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising. Feedback is recorded for review by the Fundraising Department and is responded to effectively and efficiently.
- The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation prepares financial reports consistent with the requirements of the Charities Act 2009 which include a statement concerning the extent to which the organisation is independent of its funding sources.
- The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation ensures that all donations are tracked and recorded and complies with data protection requirements.
- The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation is accessible to the public through a number of readily available contact options.
As a charity seeking donations from the public we the Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation aim to comply with the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
Our pledge is to treat all our donors with respect, honesty and openness.
We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in Jack & Jill.
We promise to effectively apply your donations for their intended purpose at all times.
We commit that you, our donors and prospective donors will:
- Be informed of the organisation’s mission and of the way that we intend to use donated resources.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on our governing board and that the board will exercise prudent judgement in its governing responsibilities at all times.
- Have access to the organisations most recent financial statements.
- Be assured that your gifts will be used for the purpose for which they were given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the organisation will be dealt with professionally.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are employees, volunteers or third party agencies.
- Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints.
- Have the opportunity for any names to be removed from mailing lists and to be informed if the organisation intends to share its mailing list with third parties.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions you might have of the organisation.
The Jack & Jill children’s Foundation is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation welcome both positive and negative feedback.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- It is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
- We treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response;
- We treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person;
We deal with it quickly and politely;
- We respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong and information on any action taken etc;
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board.
If you have Feedback or a Complaint
If you do have a complaint about any aspect of our work, you can contact Jonathan Irwin (CEO) in writing or by telephone.
In the first instance, your complaint will be dealt with by our CEO. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
The Jack& Jill Children’s Foundation
Tel: (045) 894538
Our office is open 5 days a week from 9.00am to 5.00pm
What happens next?
If you complain in person or over the phone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then. Similarly, if you complain by email or in writing we will always acknowledge your complaint within 7 days, and do everything we can to resolve it in 21 days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a new deadline.
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you are not happy with our response, you may get in touch again by writing to the Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation Chairperson. The Chairperson will ensure that your appeal is considered at Board level and will respond within 4 weeks of this consideration by Board members.
Should you have any queries, please contact Jack & Jill on 045 894538 or email email@example.com