Check our current
We are Hiring!
1. Jack & Jill Charity Boutique in Naas is looking for Shop Manager.
Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff. Managing budgets, planning, promoting and marketing the business. Dealing with customer queries and complaints. Overseeing pricing and stock control. Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation. Preparing promotional materials and displays.
Essential Candidate Requirements
1 years Minimum Experience Required
Desirable Candidate Requirements
- Education Level: Level 4 (incl. Leaving Certificate/ Applied/ Vocational Programme)
- Additional Skills: Retail
- Competency Skill: Decision Making, Initiative, Teamwork, Working on own initiative
- Ability Skills: Administration, Communications, Creativity, Customer Service.
Location: Shop Manager, Naas Store Jack & Jill Boutique
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation, Johnstown Manor, Naas, Co. Kildare.
Are you a qualified Nurse/Carer?
You can register with us and have your details
in our database for families seeking respite care
To register please go to: