Check our current
The Jack and Jill Children’s Foundation is seeking a
Reporting To: Area Retail Manager
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Moore street, Tullamore
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
To manage a Jack and Jill Boutique, in a manner, which reflects high street retail standards and maintains the professionalism and profile of the charity in all areas of operation.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- To achieve and exceed agreed sales targets
- To maintain operational standards that are consistent with or exceed industry norms.
- To ensure that any interaction with customers is carried out in a manner that is courteous and professional.
- To maintain accurate records of all sales and payments and to ensure that agreed procedures regarding banking and cash security are always observed.
- To support and proactively manage all Tus/CE placements and to recruit and support a team of volunteers.
- To maintain a safe environment for customers, volunteers and staff and where appropriate to immediately report to the Area Manager any hazard that puts the safety of customers, volunteers or staff at risk.
- To ensure that agreed stock management procedures are observed and that merchandising, and windows display opportunities are always maximised.
- To act as a contact for Jack and Jill your shop is our window into the community and to support Jack and Jill fundraising initiatives.
- Good Customer Relationship Skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Can motivate self and colleagues and inspire the highest standards
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested in applying for this position, please send curriculum vitae and cover letter including current remuneration package to: Stacey Bohanna, Area Manager, Jack & Jill Foundation. firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday March 1st, 2019
The Jack & Jill foundation is an equal opportunities employer.
Are you a qualified Nurse/Carer?
You can register with us and have your details
in our database for families seeking respite care
To register please go to: