Head of Fundraising
Hours of Work
37.5 hours per week
Overview: The Jack and Jill Children’s Foundation are looking for the next exceptional person to join our team. If you are self motivated, good with people and want to make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
The Corporate Fundraising Manager will report directly to the Head of Fundraising and will also work closely with the CEO to support the delivery of ambitious plans to grow corporate fundraising income from new and existing relationships through donations, sponsorship and partnerships.
This is a critical role within the Jack and Jill Fundraising team, as corporate partner support will help to future proof the delivery of Jack and Jill’s ongoing care commitment to over 400 children and families across the country. We need more local companies to sponsor the cost of care plans for local children for up to 6 years through a service that makes a real difference. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a portfolio of corporate partnerships in support of the charity.
The Corporate Fundraising Manager will:
- Research potential corporate opportunities, pitch to, plan and deliver engaging proposals to secure support for Jack and Jill.
- Maintain and develop the existing portfolio and future pipeline of corporate partnerships by providing excellent relationship management, designing and delivering bespoke communications, delivering results for the charity and the partner and organising networking opportunities.
- Developing corporate collateral and packages and liaising with third party intermediaries for more introductions.
- Work with the wider Jack and Jill board and team on opportunities for corporate connections, involvement in corporate events and initiatives.
- Run the Annual Jack and Jill Golf Classic Event.
Experience & Skill required:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate fundraising or a sales environment meeting financial targets and delivering strategic objectives and results.
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills and proven track record in creating mutually beneficial partnerships within the corporate sector.
- Experience in writing and delivering presentations and speeches in both a face to face and virtual environment.
- Clear understanding of the voluntary sector and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Ability to understand the strategic aims of the charity and translate these into presentations and benefits for future partners.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong computer skills, in particular with MS Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint Zoom/ Teams and CRM.
- Excellent organisational skills and good networker both online and in person.
- Positive and proactive approach to recruiting and retaining corporate opportunities and achieving targets.
- A creative thinker who is fast and effective in responding to opportunities.
- Excellent Relationship management.
- Strong time management, planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Calm under pressure.
- Full clean driving licence and access to a car are essential.
Please note, this role is based at the Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation Head Office in Johnstown, Kildare. This role is a 9am – 5pm, office-based role, with a hybrid model of working available.
Annual Leave: 25 days per year, not including bank holidays.
Pension Scheme and Health Insurance after 1 year service.
Other Benefits: Phone, mileage, staff parking.
If you want to work in a job with real purpose and if you’re persuasive, highly organised with an understanding and appreciation of the importance of relationship management for corporate donor cultivation, we want to hear from you.
Please email a cover Letter and CV that demonstrates why you are suitable for this job to [email protected]. Closing date 20th May, 2022.
The Jack and Jill Children’s Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.