- This event has passed.
Afternoon Tea at Mount Juliet in aid of Jack & Jill
The 2018 Afternoon Tea series kicks off with an Afternoon Tea at Mount Juliet event on Friday 23rd February!
Last year our Afternoon Tea tour raised over €25,000 for our families. We were delighted by the level of support from hotels, guests and local businesses who attended and sponsored the events over the Afternoon Tea Series and are looking forward to seeing you all again this year.
Mount Juliet is one of Ireland’s finest country houses, as well as being Co. Kilkenny’s most acclaimed country Estate.
The Manor House at Mount Juliet maintains the high stands of Lady Helen McCalmont, a previous owner of the Estate, which now bears a Michelin Star along with three AA Rosetttes. With views over the pastures to the River Nore, racing it’s way south to Inistigoe, this is an ideallic country setting to sit back, relax and catch up with friends or families and supporting Jack & Jill.
Tickets priced at €27.00 per person
1 SITTING AVAILABLE:
2:30PM to 4:00PM
(limited number available)
Afternoon Tea tickets
- Mount Juliet - Friday 23rd FEB, 2:30pm
- Inchydoney Island Lodge - Friday 13th APR, 3:00pm
- The Merrion Hotel - Thursday 1st NOV, 1:30 & 4:30pm - €45
Terms & conditions
- Jack & Jill Afternoon Tea events are individual events run by Jack & Jill in conjunction with individual hotels.
- This is a non transferable event, and is only valid on the specified venue, date and time allocation
- You will receive an email confirmation of purchase
- Jack & Jill head office will contact you about time times