Afternoon Tea at the Merrion Hotel in aid of Jack & Jill
Last year our Afternoon Tea parties raised over €25,000 for our families. We were over- whelmed by the level of support from hotels, guests and local businesses who attended and sponsored the events over the Afternoon Tea series and are looking forward to seeing you all again this year. The final tea party experience of 2018 will take place on Thursday 1st November in Dublin.
The Merrion Hotel
Located in the heart of Dublin City Centre, Merrion is the capital’s luxurious 5-star hotel. It is home to the 2 star Michelin Patrick Guilbaud Restaurant, The Cellar Bar and Restaurant and No.23 Cocktail Bar.
The gracious surrounding of The Merrion’s Drawing Rooms are the perfect place to relax for an afternoon with a selection of delectable treats, accompanied by teas and coffees. ‘Art Tea’ at The Merrion 5 star hotel is the most lavish afternoon tea in Dublin. Miniature sweet creations inspired by the work of J.B. Yeats, William Scott and many others artists are served on fine china so, treat yourself to a very special afternoon, and support Jack & Jill.
Tickets priced at €45.00 per person
1 SITTING AVAILABLE:
(limited number available)
Afternoon Tea tickets
- Mount Juliet - Friday 23rd FEB, 2:30pm
- Inchydoney Island Lodge - Friday 13th APR, 3:00pm
- The Merrion Hotel - Thursday 1st NOV, 1:30 & 4:30pm - €45
Terms & conditions
- Jack & Jill Afternoon Tea events are individual events run by Jack & Jill in conjunction with individual hotels.
- This is a non transferable event, and is only valid on the specified venue, date and time allocation
- You will receive an email confirmation of purchase
- Jack & Jill head office will contact you about time times