Bake a Cake
for Jack & Jill
JOIN US FOR OUR OCTOBER BAKE A CAKE…
…FOR GOODNESS SAKE
Proudly supported by ODLUMS
During the month of October, we are calling on our supporters to whisk up some tasty treats and host a Bake-Sale in work, school or at home in your community to help raise some much-needed funds for our very sick children across Ireland.
The ask is simple:
- Complete the REGISTRATION FORM at the bottom of the page
- We will send you your FREE Bake a Cake pack with help and support for your Bake Sale
- Set a date and invite family, neighbour’s and friends over to purchase your baked goods
- After your event you can return you monies raised via transfer to our Bank Account or
contacting the Jack & Jill office 045 894538.
*(Please note thank Bank Transfers DO NOT ALWAYS show up references so to ensure you receive a thank you note, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your name, the amount transferred and the date the transaction was made).
“I am delighted to be supporting ‘Bake a Cake for Jack and Jill’ with Odlums. Bake sales are a great way to bring people together in the workplace, school and in the community. During the month of October, Odlums wants to inspire people to dust off their aprons, try a new recipe and host a bake sale to help raise money for this very worthy cause.” – – Catherine
Odlums are proudly supporting the Bake a Cake for Jack & Jill campaign again this year.
Keep your eyes out for your FREE recipe card in store with a simple but delicious baking recipe from Home Baking Expert Catherine Leyden. This recipe will go down a treat for your fundraiser.
Every €16 provides 1 hours home nursing care to our families
TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE TO WIN A KENWOOD MIXER AND ODLUMS HAMPER
- Register your bake a cake event.
- Organise your fundraiser
- RETURN ALL DONATIONS FROM YOUR EVENT BEFORE 12pm Friday 9th November
- Winner will be selected randomly and notified by close of business Friday 9th November