The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation are looking for the next exceptional person to join our team. If you are self-motivated, good with people and want to make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation is seeking a
Head of Fundraising
Johnstown Co. Kildare
The Fundraising Administrator will focus on providing excellent administrative support to the fundraising team. Reporting to the Head of Fundraising.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage data inputting on CRM.
- An integral part of the donor care team.
- Support general fundraising administrative tasks.
- Working as part of the team.
- Manage campaigns and donations on multi online donation platforms.
- Work across several projects.
Experience & Skill required:
- High level of computer literacy and proficient using databases.
– MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint and CRM systems.
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Relationship management.
- Capability to manage projects, tasks and various events in line with organisational requirements.
- Excellent creative skills with ability to work on own initiative but also as an integral member of the team.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Adept at time management, planning and multi-tasking.
- Enthusiastic & efficient.
- Hard working with a positive can-do attitude.
- Responsible, reliable and honest.
- Calm under pressure.
- Full clean driving licence and access to a car are essential.
Please note, this role is based at the Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation Head Office in Johnstown, Kildare. This role is a 9am – 5pm, office-based role but there is flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week (subject to organisational needs).
If you’re looking for a role that makes a real difference and if you are an organised, compassionate professional with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work within a fast-paced, organisation, we’d love to hear from you.
Please email cover Letter and CV to [email protected].
Closing date for consideration 28th February.
Annual Leave: 25 days per year, not including bank holidays.
Pension Scheme and Health Insurance after 1 year satisfactory service.
The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.