The Jack and Jill Children’s Foundation is seeking a Liaison Nurse Manager to cover Cork (bordering Limerick and Kerry).
Cork (bordering Limerick & Kerry)
Hours of Work
30 hours per week
The Jack and Jill Children’s Foundation is an Irish children’s charity that funds and delivers in-home nursing care and respite support for children up to six years of age who have severe to profound cognitive delay and end-of-life care to all regardless of their diagnosis.
The successful candidate will join a team of thirteen Liaison Nurse Managers two Heads of Nursing. We are a child and family centred service. The Liaison Nurse Manager co-ordinates home respite hours and supports and advocates for families.
- Be currently registered in the Children’s Nursing Division of the Register of Nurses & Midwives maintained by NMBI.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post-registration experience in Children’s Nursing.
- Can practice safely and effectively fulfilling his/her professional responsibility within his/her scope of practice.
- Have a car and full driver’s licence.
- Must demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development and willing to undertake training and attend educational sessions relevant to the post.
The Jack and Jill Children’s Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.