Submit a groundbreaking idea for the Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation and be in with a chance to win €3,000 worth of ‘One 4 All’ vouchers and a paid summer work placement with Bank of Ireland.
turn your idea into the next big thing
HOW TO GET INVOLVED?We want teams of 3 people to submit their groundbreaking business ideas in no more than 150 words by 15 February 2018 at 5pm. We’re looking for creativity, ease of activation, low financial risk and cost effectiveness.
*Open to teams of 3 UCD students. Closing date is the 15th February 2018 at 5pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY
• The team with the best idea will receive a prize of €3,000 worth of ‘One 4 All’ vouchers
• The most professional team will be offered a paid summer work placement in Bank of Ireland’s Risk, Corporate & Treasury and Retail divisions
• Have the opportunity to be mentored or advised by some of the most successful Irish business leaders**
• Shortlisted teams will benefit from the accolade of being the 2018 Bank of Ireland / UCD social entrepreneur challengers.
• Make a life changing difference to Jack & Jill families throughout Ireland
**Shortlisted teams will benefit from the accolade of being the 2018 Bank of Ireland / UCD Social Entrepreneur Challengers