The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation is seeking a
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
5 month fixed term contract
Overview: Jack & Jill have an exciting opportunity for a receptionist in its busy office in Johnstown, Co. Kildare.
The role is for a 5 month fixed term contract with an immediate start.
The role will end on 31st December 2021.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with post to be delivered to post office after 5pm.
- Meet & Greet visitors.
- Managing Switchboard.
- Maintain our [email protected] email.
- Managing Post and delivering post to post office at end of day.
- Updating CRM system daily.
- Thank You letters.
- Miscellaneous letters.
- Transition year Coordinator.
- Office support.
- Maintaining Reception and Office.
- Fulfilment of Online orders.
- Additional support to Fundraising & Retail Teams.
Requirements For Role:
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and over the phone.
- Professional can do attitude, customer focused and committed to delivering excellent level of customer service at all times.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Experience in a similar position is desirable.
- Attention to detail.
- Full clean driving licence with access to own car.