The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation is seeking a
Shop Manager for their new Waterford store
Retail Area Manager
Hours of Work
37.5 hours per week
Overview: The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation are looking for the next exceptional person to join our team. If you are self motivated, good with people and want to make a real difference, we want to hear from you.
To manage a Jack and Jill Boutique, in a manner, which reflects high street retail standards and maintains the professionalism and profile of the charity in all areas of operation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To achieve and exceed agreed sales targets.
- To maintain operational standards that are consistent with or exceed industry norms.
- To ensure that any interaction with customers is carried out in a manner that is courteous and professional.
- To maintain accurate records of all sales and payments and to ensure that agreed procedures regarding banking and cash security are always observed.
- To support and proactively manage all Tus/CE placements and to recruit and support a team of volunteers.
- To maintain a safe environment for customers, volunteers and staff and where appropriate to immediately report to the Area Manager any hazard that puts the safety of customers, volunteers or staff at risk.
- To ensure that agreed stock management procedures are observed and that merchandising, and windows display opportunities are always maximised.
- To act as a contact for Jack and Jill as the shop is a window into the community for Jack & Jill
- To support Jack and Jill fundraising initiatives.
- Good customer service.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Can motivate self and colleagues and inspire the highest standards.
- A clean driving licence and access to a car is desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send curriculum vitae and cover letter including current remuneration package to: Stacey Bohanna, Area Manager.
Email: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is 09/01/22.
The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.