Have You Jack & Jill’ed Your Phone?
Join Jack & Jill’s ‘Bring a Mobile to Work Month!’
Here at the Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation we are encouraging more and more companies to get involved in our mobile phone recycling campaign. We will be running the first of our mobile phone drives between 9 January and 13 February – our aim is to collect a minimum of 25,000 phones during this period and we need your help! All you need to do to help the charity is encourage your colleagues to recycle mobile phones that they no longer need. Our mobile phone boxes will be delivered and collected FREE OF CHARGE – this means that helping our charity will not cost you a cent!
5 Simple Steps You Need To Take!
1. Give us a call on 1850 525 545 and one of our staff members will advise you.
2. Click here on the following link to download our Freepost Label.
3. Spread the word about the collection via posters, emails, word of mouth.
4. Send off the phones to our freepost address OR collect the phones in our Jack & Jill box.
5. Call 1850 525 545 and we will arrange a suitable time for us to collect the phones.