Before hosting a fundraiser for the Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation please carefully read these guidelines.
- Please complete and submit the Fundraising Undertaking Form to us as soon as possible.
- You must be 18 years or over to organise a Fundraising event. (if under 18, please get written permission from a parent/guardian).
- The fundraiser must be conducted in accordance with all public health/COVID guidelines.
- We are happy to offer advice and guidance for coordinating your event. However, the overall running of the event, including expenses, record keeping and management, is ultimately the fundraiser’s responsibility.
- Our insurance does not extend to volunteer events. We recommend you seek independent insurance advice.
- You will need to obtain a permit from your local Garda station if your event involves collections from the public.
- If you are organising a raffle where tickets are to be sold to anyone other than to your guests, you should contact your local authority for advice. All lotteries must comply with the law.
- If you plan to ask for contributions, sponsorship, or gifts from businesses, please ask for a letter of Authorisation. Your Jack & Jill team member can arrange this along with Thank You letters/receipts.
- Approval to repeat an event must be requested each year.
- Where possible, it is recommended that at least two people are involved with the counting and remitting of proceeds.
- All net proceeds must be submitted to the Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation within 30 days of the conclusion of the event.
- Jack & Jill are not responsible for cash sent through the post. Details of alternative methods of lodgement are available from your Jack & Jill contact.
- If supporters would like individual receipts, please provide a list including name, address, telephone number, e-mail and donation amount.
Use of the Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation name and logo:
- In naming your event, the Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation should not be used in the title, but rather as the beneficiary of the proceeds. For example: ‘Anytown Golf Club Lunch in aid of the Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation’.
- Prior approval is advisable from the Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation for any printed materials, advertisements, media materials and releases associated with the event.
- We can provide a high-resolution version of the Jack & Jill logo. It is not advisable to source it from other areas, including online, as the reproduction of the image could be poor.